Wednesday, June 29, 2005

30 Days

I looked at my calendar at work this morning...it's just 30 days until I leave for Norway! All of my recenty anxiety about not having heard from the Norwegian who invited me over has been quelled with my backup plan. Should I not hear from him by the time I need to start packing, I'll decide whether I want to spend the money on hotels & food. If I do decide to spend the money, I'll go with no regrets. I've been encouraged today as I've come across a website that may facilitate my meeting folks on my vacation. It's called virtual tourist, and apparently folks post tips, pictures, etc. and have even met folks from other countries through the site. My new goal is to make some contacts through the site before I go, just in case the Norwegian turns out to be a flake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home