Saturday, September 24, 2005

Personal Ad

I just got off the phone with my friend Charlotte in TX. She was counseling me through this whole TFD (Total F*cking Disaster) thing I'm going through. I shared with her that I'm really missing my son, but things would be ok if my church hadn't been destroyed. My church has been my haven for almost 4 years now, and it being gone is like my line to God has been cut off. He hasn't replied to any of my text messages either.

Anyway, I was catching her up on the married guy who left his card in my mailbox when it hit me: Why are so many emotionally unavailable men attracted to me? More importantly, why am I attracted to emotionally unavailable men? Espen, Carlos, Brian, Walter, and the list goes on and on. What is wrong with me? It's like I'm wearing some perfume Eau de Unavailable or something! I almost feel like if I wrote a personal ad it would end with, "emotionally available men need not apply". I'm going to ask Jamaal and all the other men in my life who will tell me the truth. I'm ready to take the next step in getting my life together.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Matt Bucy said...

i really like your writing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home