Thursday, June 30, 2005

Peanuts

Why am I still finding peanuts in my house?! I've decided to go ahead and hookup my printer scanner fax copier machine (the one my sister shipped to me almost 6 months ago), and there are peanuts falling out of it! Residuals from the UPS farce that held my carpet hostage for over 4 months. The seige ended with a check at the end of last month...retribution for the flat screen t.v. the UPS team sacrificed while shipping it just after New Year's. The t.v. came along with my printer scanner fax copier machine and an old vcr my dad thought I needed to go with my new t.v. (he just can't imagine a t.v. w/o a vcr!). The announcement about my new boss came out today, so I need to get the darn thing hooked up before he starts...he's a real stickler about using company property for personal use. The thing is, he's got a peanut sized brain (not that he's not intelligent...he graduated from PRINCETON) and a watermelon sized ego. That's probably a requirement for a bad boss. Thankfully, I've found a website that gives advice on how to manage a bad boss. I just wish they had something for peanuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home