Saturday, July 23, 2005

Bad Man Karma

I'm tired of smoking. It just reminds me of Carlos, since he was the one who introduced me to Blacks in the first place. I don't want any more reminders of him in my life.

While I was out Friday evening, a couple of women downwind of me asked what I was smoking because they liked the smell (that's how I was initially lured in). I told them, "Cloves", and they asked to try them. I gave them each one and told them I probably shouldn't be doing it since they're addictive and carry bad man karma. They asked me where they could get them and I refused to tell them since, "they carry bad man karma. This jackass I used to date introduced me to them, so they carry bad man karma. I don't want to pass that on." They said they would be searching all night for a place to get those cigarettes. I thought to myself, "See, that's what Blacks do to you. They have you searching for something bad for you, to do something that you think feels good for you, but in the end is bad for you." I'm trying negative association. When I think of going to get a pack, I'll think of it as going back to Carlos, because of the bad man karma I associate with Blacks.

A while back, the Norwegian asked me to bring a pack for him when I come to Norway. I'd said I would, but now I don't think so. I don't want to bring Carlos to Norway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home