Mohammed Jihad Yada-Yadas
You know, I've read the Qur'an from cover to cover, and I don't ever remember seeing anything in it that made comments like these from the Islamic extremists Godly (or as they would say it, Allahly).
My mind never stops (a blessing and a curse), so I've chosen to share some of the things that run through it while I'm experiencing life and the events that populate my time.
You know, I've read the Qur'an from cover to cover, and I don't ever remember seeing anything in it that made comments like these from the Islamic extremists Godly (or as they would say it, Allahly).
1 Comments:
It's sad that people use God as a way to justify their warped ideologies. I guess that is why they are considered extremists. I am sure that rejoicing over other people's tragedies are not supported by any of the mainstream religions.
Post a Comment
<< Home