Where In The World Are Njeri & Isaiah?
We're in Dallas at a friend's house (you know, my girlfriend in TX). After boarding up the house, packing the essentials & most important things (child...check; pictures...check; cds...check), & moving the rest to higher ground, I packed up the car & said au revoir. I'd videotaped the house and everything in it (to remember what we had & to file the insurance if needed)...my flood & homeowner's insurance is paid up, I'm not risking our lives for things that can be replaced!
We left yesterday morning about 5 AM because I knew everyone & their mother was going to wait until dawn to evacuate. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made...traffic was heavy but flowed very smoothly the whole way. My concerns about Millie the Millenia not making it were proven unnecessary as my car hasn't given me any trouble as of yet.
We're watching the news and praying for the best remembering what it says in Romans: All things work together for the good of those who love the Lord.

1 Comments:
Glad you are safe!
Post a Comment
<< Home