Visions
I had a vision today. I was finishing lunch with "the crew" when I looked at Lori as she was throwing her trash out and it hit me, "Lori's going to have a heart attack." I was dumbfounded! I hate it when those things happen.
She turned around and saw my face and asked me what was wrong. I didn't want to say exactly, so I said, "Lori, check your heart." She told me I was scaring her and asked me what was going on. I was reluctant to elaborate, so I simply said, "I just had a vision." She probed and I finally told her what it was about. She said I was scaring her. I told her to check her blood pressure, etc. I told her this has been happening to me since I was a small child (I've been having visions since I can remember). She told me she hadn't taken her blood pressure medication yet today and as we walked down the hall she said she was going to do that. She called me later in the day and reiterated that I'd scared her with my statement and the sudden change she'd seen in my face. I apologized and repeated that I didn't mean to scare her and that I don't have any control over when those things happen.
I've been having visions since I was a small child. I don't know why God has given me this gift (and what sometimes seems like a curse). All I know is that these visions have been coming more frequently and much stronger since I went to Rome earlier this year. Meeting Espen changed everything. God only knows what is coming from me walking in Faith in Him, but it's becoming more and more clear to me that Espen & I aren't finished yet...I'm just in a very long class called PATIENCE in this school called Life On Earth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home