43
I was thinking yesterday (yes I know, a novel concept for me) of what I'm supposed to be doing with my life now. Everything seems so...unclear. I'm not where I thought I would be at the completion of my project. Things with Espen are...muddled at best...I just don't know what went wrong. I feel so lost. In the midst of all this it hit me...become an interfaith minister. That makes perfect sense. I love God. I love teaching about God. I love writing about God. I love singing about the Love of God...it's made my life so much better. But I'm afraid.
Afraid I was overthinking my life, I searched the internet for how to stop overthinking and came across this website. Maybe when I'm 43 it will all make sense. In the meantime, I'll keep traveling the world, searching for the answers in my overthinking brain.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home