Letting Go
I'm packed (for the most part) and ready to go in the morning. I'll pack my "good smells" after I shower in the morning and curl my hair. I've spent the evening getting ready, and after yesterday's breakdown, I feel better...more stable in what I'm doing.
I was packing up cds to take with me on the trip, emptying out my cd players throughout the house, when I came across a cd I'd made for the jackass a while back. I've listened to it, and I'm sure I'm done with him. Not one tear has been shed, but more importantly, I've thought of Espen and our friendship...more than anything else. I don't know what's going to happen in Norway, but I have a feeling that letting go of the past (as I've already done) is going to be a big part of it for him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home