Monday, July 25, 2005

Brrrrring

The Norwegian finally called me yesterday (and I was worried he'd never call!). We talked for about an hour and I felt like I was on cloud 9 again for about 3 hours after the conversation ended. I always feel like I can tell him anything.

He told me that he'd been anxious after having tried to call me but the message was always that the number he'd dialed was no longer in service (he had the numbers of the area code mixed up). I was happy to hear his voice and he was happy to hear mine.

He told me that all of his friends are excited about me coming to Norway. I asked him what he's been telling them that would make them so interested in seeing me. He later said that it was because, "What happened in Rome was so amazing", everyone wants to meet the woman he met there.

I asked him what we'd be doing so I could pack appropriately. He said it's a surprise. I told him that I didn't want to forget to pack my ballgown if I needed it. He said that if there was anything I didn't pack that I needed when I got there, we'd get it.

This whole experience seems to be something out of a movie or novel. It all seems so surreal! He seems to only want to see me again and take care of me...the difference is that now I'm ready to let him take care of me...and I'm actually comfortable not knowing what he's planned for us to do. That's something I've never been able to do before, but I'm ready for it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home