Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Gone Quiet

Like a submarine, I'm surfacing temporarily. Although I'd planned to write on my Norway blog every day, I could never figure out how to get the camera phone to send pictures, my cell phone battery is dead, and I'm not sure I was ever getting a signal here anyway! Thankfully I've been writing in my "Yoga Gives Me The Presence Of Mind To Be At Peace With Chocolate" journal, so I'll have plenty to type up when I get home. What I can say for now is, this trip has been nothing like what I'd anticipated. Espen & I have an intimacy like I've never experienced before. The other night we were talking (which is pretty much what we've been doing all this time), and he said that we are soul mates. I was, for one of those rare occasions in life, speechless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home