Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Out Of Character

We've changed our flights from MSY to JAX for Friday (obvious reasons), to DFW to JAX for tomorrow. I figured it made more sense to wait the clean up out at home with my family since I was going home anyway for my dad's 70th birthday/retirement party over Labor Day weekend. Acting totally out of character, Delta was very helpful in getting our reservations changed.

Also out of character, my ex-husband sent a text today. My sister says he supposedly wants to know if we need money. This from the same man who a week ago told me he could only afford to increase the child suport he's been intermittently paying for the last 8 years at $250/month to $300/month. I think he needs the $50/month more than Shorty if that's all he can do after 8 years. I told my sister, "We'll manage." Besides, I've been managing without my half-child's help since he left 7 years ago...thank God he did. I've never been better. I just hope he starts acting out of character and grows up before our son does.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger MsJ said...

hey girlie,

I am glad to know you are safe. I have been trying to call you but to no avail - please call me when you have a moment.

mano asked about you as well as my mom.

You know, even though I have a roomie, you and little man can stay with me for awhile.

love ya and say hello to your family for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home