Potential
I met a guy last night while at the Whiskey Blue. He's from Arkansas but lives in LA. After talking for a while, he asked for my phone number & I gave it to him. He called me this morning, and after chatting for a while, asked me out for ice cream. I agreed and we went to the Haggen Daaz off Jackson Square. I took him to Cafe du Monde for beignets and we walked around the Quarter for a while. Physically, he's not my typical type (isn't that saying the same thing twice?), but he's sweet, a good listener, and definitely down for commitment. He's a keeper. And, let's just say he's captivated and I'm giving him a shot, because in the immortal words of Carolyn Hax, "Bodies have been known to become more attractive when you grow to love what's inside."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home