Sunday, September 04, 2005

Plant Power

The plant has power now, and folks are required to go back to work on Tuesday. Small conflict, I'm supposed to go to Houston on Tuesday and I'm currently in Jacksonville. I'll be trying to reach my boss tomorrow, or someone else from the plant...in the event I'm required to return to LA. This has been one of the craziest weeks I've had to endure, and even though my friend says Luling stinks right now (literally b/c of sewage, and figuratively b/c of the hurricane damage), I'd rather be home than any where else right now. I have a very safe little cocoon over there, where I'm free to morph, emerge, and be me without dealing with other peoples issues. God knows I have enough of my own to keep me busy. One thing I'm really looking forward to when I get home...fresh fruits & sauteed vegetables. When I can take that daily trip to Walmart, make a fresh fruit salad, & cut up some fresh vegetables sauteed in olive oil with a little bit of Tony's...then I'll know I'm home. The power of plants makes all the difference in my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home