Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Winter Browns

Winter has never been my favorite season. For one, IT'S COLD! I'm a warm weather (.even with the ridiculous heat & humidity here in NO) kind of person. Second, everything is dead! The trees, the flowers, the grass...everything is brown and I like to look at lots of colors when I see the world. Finally, there just isn't enough daylight. There's just something about leaving for work when the sun's just come up and going home when the sun is going down that leaves me less than motivated to do anything when I get home. All those things combined find me not wanting to exercise at the end of the day (when I'm just reaching my peak) which is one thing I feel I need to stay balanced and healthy...and I really do love going for a walk just before sunset to sort out the stresses of the day.

I'm not sure how I'm going to manage this and get over these winter browns (I know it's winter blues, but browns seems like a more appropriate word). As soon as I get my back in order, I'm going to have to suit up and get out there...I've got to be "fine by summertime"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home