Saturday, January 21, 2006

Regifting

I've spent the afternoon preparing for the annual White Elephant gift exchange with the ladies from my Red Hat Society chapter. I've been baking cookies (refrigerated & the closest I get to cooking) all afternoon. We're each supposed to bring a gift we received for Christmas that we hate, wrap it up and put it in the pile for the drawing. I've been pondering which gift to wrap up since I really didn't receive any Christmas presents (my family is so large we only buy for the children, and my parents & Marcelle are the only people who gave me anything...I love both gifts, so they're not on the list for regifting). I thought I might wrap up one of the gifts I received for my house warming a year and a half ago since the style of the candle holder & pitcher are less than fitting for me, but I can't remember which of my Red Hat friends was at my party or might have given it to me. I've decided to wrap up one of the Joyce Meyer books I just received (HELP ME I'M MARRIED, the one that I don't need right now). I haven't read it yet, but it'll serve it's purpose & hopefully bring one of my Catty Y'at friends some love, peace, or joy to her life. Now THAT'S what I call regifting!

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Beth Danae said...

I love white elephant exchanges!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home