Faith
I officially put my name into the hat for the job in Iowa today. It's ironic because I talked to Carlos this evening and found out that right now B. is interviewing for a job there. And here I was trying to start over with a clean slate. I talked to my mom about it this evening and she said not to worry (did my mother say not to worry?!) about B. and him potentially moving to IA as well. That was even after I told her about the crazy love triangle B., Carlos, & I were in when I first moved here.
I told my mom that I'm comfortable with moving whether Carlos shows up with a ring or not. We've been playing games for a really long time (i.e. 7 1/2 years) and it's time for him to either sh!t or get off the pot. I told her that this opportunity in IA is the first time I've felt peace in a really long time and I'm trusting God to move me if it's time to move. She said that it sounds like I'm moving on faith, "and faith is stepping out on thin air knowing that either someone's going to teach you how to fly or be there to catch you when you fall." My mother does have a way with words.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home