Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Quickie

Yeah, yeah, yeah! I know I was supposed to write while on vacation, but "merde" happens. I've just found the nearest internet café, and I'm leaving in the morning! It doesn't help that the damn keyboard is different because of all the different symbols and accents! It wouldn't be much fun typing/writing on this thing.

Anyway, here are the highlights (details to follow on the vacation blog on Thursday):
  1. Slept
  2. Got lost
  3. Ate
  4. Slept
  5. Walked too much (oooh, Eiffel Tower)
  6. Ate
  7. Partied 'til 5 AM w/ Ivory Coast rugby team
  8. Slept
  9. Walked too much (oooh, Arc de Triomphe)
  10. Ate
  11. Slept
  12. Finally took le Metro (oooh, art in the Louvre...art in the Louvre...more art in the Louvre...enough with the art in the Louvre!)
  13. Ate
  14. Slept
  15. Rodin, Rodin, Rodin
  16. Oh, that's where the internet café is!

I'm off to Sacrè Coeur to watch the sun go down over Paris...à teut à l'heure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home