Miss Understanding
My mom sent me an email today after having read Apron Strings. She was hurt that I didn't give her credit for realizing on her own that her request to have the Norwegian call her was inappropriate. I was hurt because I felt betrayed that she'd been reading my blog contrary to my request that she didn't. We were both wrong. We misunderstood each other's motives and misinterpreted each other's actions...but the best part about it is we worked it out and I feel like we may be at the beginning of an intimate mother-daughter relationship. I realize that if we are, that wench Miss Understanding may show up again from time to time, usually on the heels of the residuals from the earlier part of our relationship. By God's grace, we'll quickly recognize her presence and escort her @$$ to the door.

I love you Mom! And if you choose to ever read my blog again, know that I have no problem with it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home