K.I.T.
This afternoon, I had a chance to go shopping and catch up with a good friend from high school. I haven't seen her since the Christmas holidays, and she apologized profusely for it taking a natural disaster in my area for her to get in contact with me. I made her promise to not let another 6 months go by without staying in contact. I reminded her that we are at the beginning of our real adulthood (something has changed for all of us since 30 slipped in almost a year ago), and we have to work at our relationship. She agreed and promised to keep in touch...you know, that thing kids write in each others' yearbooks followed by a phone number (K.I.T.) just before graduation. I'm sure she will...no matter where we are in the country (or world) we always manage to make it work. Hopefully there won't be another natural disaster to act as the catalyst.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home