Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dude, I Got A Dell!

After three weeks without a working computer (my old pc was infected with a virus...probably the digital equivalent of Hepatitis X), I'm finally back on-line, and with a new computer! I just couldn't stand it any more...I have no idea what my money's doing, can't check my hotmail account, and never mind that I haven't been able to write. I could recount the ordeal I've been through to get here (and how I got a good laugh out of watching the FedEx truck pull up to the UPS distribution center so the FedEx man could pick up their packages during the 4 hours I waited for my computer), but let's just say that after hearing today's motivational speaker at work (brought in for Safety Day at the plant), and listening to him speak on how to get through this mess we're living with, and hearing that it took him 28 hours and 4 planes to get here...I was determined to get on-line today! With 23 minutes to spare, I'm back. Now I can go ponder how I made it through life without a computer at home. Oh yeah, I've had one in my home since I was 6...no wonder I'm so dependent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home