A Mental Volcano
My brain has been non STOP today! When I got home this evening it was racing! I had to go for a walk just to be able to sit down and write. I shared this with my ex-boyfriend this afternoon, about last night's epiphany and how I can just talk and talk about the 50 million things that go through my mind in a minute. He said he understood and that it's like my nerve endings (the ones in my brain) are on fire! I guess that's why I like so much variety in so many things. I get bored with men pretty easily. What the heck! It was Thursday, so I went out and picked up a man, brought him back to my house, and talked to him. At least I have the values and enough sense not to sleep with him. I'm worth so much more than just sex. Besides, sex with the wrong person can give you cooties...or worse, kill you these days. I just wish I understood what was going on up here in my head with this mental volcano so I could be still more often and be patient as God is doing His work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home