Donovan Mcnabb
Gloria sent me this earlier today. It's from a friend of hers and I thought it was worth sharing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week the NAACP stood up in defense of a convicted murderer who was the founder a street gang that has hurt hundreds if not thousands of black families through drug related violence. In the very same week the head of Philadelphia's NAACP branch questions Donavan McNabb's blackness among other things because as a quarterback he wants to be a good passer and he would not put up with T.O.'s loudmouth foolishness. Cornrows are not enough Donovan, you are becoming too classy and safe for black America to relate to. Rob a jewelry store, tell them to make you a grill, split a verb or two, and for goodness sake stop dressing up as Santa Clause and giving underprivileged children toys. That is not gangster! I'm not even an Eagles fan, but I'm not a crip either. Just my thoughts man. I'm going to sleep now.
one love,
J.MOORE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home