Floundering
That's not what's for lunch; it's what I've been doing with my six sigma project. First I was swimming in data. Now I'm floundering with my presentation which I'm giving to my supervisor on Wednesday. Never mind that I'm having a hard time focusing and getting the tasks completed that my boss said I need to do to "demonstrate my technical skills". My prayer partner has suggested that I have a hard time with things being "over". I agree that if I'm not finished with a relationship, it's difficult for me to let go, but when I'm finally done.....well, I'm really done.
So what does this have to do with work? Nothing. This entry is just another way for me to procrastinate so I don't have to do those things I know I should be doing. Maybe I'll be able to think more clearly if I outline and schedule my tasks. Or maybe I'll do some technical reading....that's no where on the list of things I need to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home