Friday, December 16, 2005

Retirement Plans

Carlos & I were discussing the Hornets, the Saints, & drug use (including drinking & smoking). I stated that I'm getting too old for the drinking thing. He reminded me of his former affection for weed and said he's never doing that again (hmmm, something he and the Norwegian have in common). I told him I have no tolerance for drugs (er go Clarion Hotel Oslo after Espen lit up), and that I don't even like to be around people who are smoking weed. He agreed and said he half-heartedly thought about all the weed smoke he was around while he was home in ATL last weekend, hoping he didn't get called in for drug testing this week (contact high concerns). I reiterated that I'm getting too old for the abuse I put my body through. He said that if it weren't for the random drug testing, he'd probably being doing a lot worse than drinking Heineken & smoking cloves. Then he put out the QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

"Let's do heroin when we retire."

Now those are some interesting retirement plans!
  1. Heroin is something I would NEVER do! Ecstacy, maybe if half my brain fell out and I were a lost college student. Heroin? NO!
  2. I'm noticing the combination of plural and future in that sentence. What makes him think there's going to be a "we" 25 years from now?!
Prime examples of why he's an SJA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home