Monday, April 24, 2006

This Crazy Roller Coaster

I'm ready for a change. I got some important things done at work today, but I didn't finish the things I needed to finish most (aka, my Six Sigma project). From the moment I got to the parking lot, things were out of whack. The plant alarm was going off as I approached the gate, so I had to go straight to the ECC (emergency control center), in case the incident involved my area of expertise. Thankfully it didn't, but shortly after I got to my office, there was another grass fire to put out (I'm using an analogy). Two years ago I would've had a lot of passion to put it out, but lately I haven't been motivated.

I feel like God had me "flying in a rocket & give me a shot, and then a half a mile from heaven" He shot me back down to this cold, cold world. In the last year I've gone from the highest highs (meeting Espen and rediscovering my worth) to the lowest lows (losing close contact with my friends & church...aka God). In the process I've lost my passion for life. I'm praying that in the midst of it all, my impending move to IA finds me where I have no memory of ever being with consistency..."In the middle" of the life I was created for, as opposed to this crazy roller coaster ride that I've been on for too long.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger MsJ said...

Love the Stevie Wonder reference :) Miss you girlie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home