Sold!
I just got the call from my realtor...I've verbally agreed to sell my house! My prayer partner said, "it sounds like a weight has been lifted off you!" My father said, "Standing firm has paid off!" My mother said, "I totally understand how you feel!" I'm cautiously optimistic about seeing it in writing tomorrow...but tonight I'll sleep well with visions of an "Under Contract" and then a "Sold!" sign in my front yard.
To me, selling my first house and having my first marriage go through are in the same arena. When I married the first time I did it without God's blessings (and we can all see how that turned out!) It was not much different than renting an apartment while thinking I would own it forever. But when I bought this house, God told me it was time, He brought me to it and with a clear vision of how much profit I could make. As the owner of this home, I've had unforseen challenges, neighbors, (& visitors...namely Katrina), but when I've listened to God, it's worked out.
It looks like I've sold my first home, and by God's grace I have. More importantly, I'll be able to take His direction in the place I've chosen as Shorty & my new home...finding my way back from cautiously optimistic to blind faith in Him on this path that I call Life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home