Matching Credit Reports
This evening my best friend was sharing with me all the issues she's been having with her roommate (a man she's not dating but has known for quite some time). He has a gambling problem which has recently been impacting their lives (the electricity was cut off as of late...oh, and they live in DC!).
The fact that he's been upset that she's in a healthy relationship with her new man like he thinks she would EVER be with him is amazing! She said it perfectly, "Our credit reports don't match!" I'm thinking polka dots & plaid...it makes it clear to me that finances are a critical part of what I use to evaluate a man in my life. I shared with her that finances are a huge part of why my ex-husband and I are divorced now. I will NEVER make that mistake again...you know, being involved with a financially retarded person.
IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF: My "boyfriend from college" Jamaal, "Forget bird flu. We need a cure for financial retardation!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home