Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Greatness In The Making

I'm feeling pretty good right now! I just finished my preparations for tomorrow morning's global conference call and I know I'm ready. Something told me that I'd pull it together at the last minute and be ready to present, and I am. I can just feel the success coming, and I know my boss is going to see how prepared I am for the promotion I'm up for. Hell, I started at 3:30 this morning, Shorty got on task (spending the latter part of the day doing "Math Brain Bogglers" on his own and bringing the questions to me in bed this afternoon while I nursed "Aunt Flow's" monthly visit), cooked a healthy dinner, cleaned the kitchen, and still had time to watch GOOD TIMES with him before he went to bed and I put the finishing touches on my presentation. I didn't even let Carlos' forwarded email about the LEAP presentation throw me off.

I'm ready for corporate. I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with my hair before 7:15 AM so I look neat and presentable to my boss...because what a woman's hair looks like tells where she is in her life and determines if she's ready for greatness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home