Pipe Dreams Lead To Living Nightmares
There's nothing more frustrating than having a needy & lazy child (something I would never tell him, but it's true) who looks & acts just like his father. It's exhausting! I had originally planned on working from home this week in preparation for my global conference call Thursday morning, but this kid will just not stop slacking. Everyone says that boys are just like that until they wake up and smell the bacon, but really?! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and I know my ex-husband is lazy. I was blind, I've forgiven myself, now I've got to figure out how I'm going to get my work done when I've got a small mule at home.
What should I have expected? When a mare mates with a donkey, the offspring is a mule. I gave it up for a pipe dream (when we married I thought my ex-husband would see my good example and change) and this is the result. Sometimes you have to let your children fail and the sooner they do, the better off they are. I'm thinking if I let the boy flunk 5th grade maybe he'll get it since it was after I flunked the 8th grade that I got it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home