A Responsible Man In The Making
I left Shorty at home today (no school due to Mardi Gras...I know...it amazes me too that the people here observe Mardi Gras & All Saint's Day but not Memorial Day or President's Day...I may as well be living in a foreign country!). I gave him clear instructions on what he needed to do around the house while I was at work (finish the laundry, fold the clothes, put them away, clean the kitchen, blah blah blah). I wasn't sure if he was going to do it or what he was going to get into while I was gone, but I left the house with faith in God that whatever the house was like when I came home, I'd have enough patience to handle it. By God's grace, he did everything he was supposed to do. Maybe I'm not such a bad parent after all, and maybe, just maybe, he'll end up as a the responsible man I'm trying to raise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home