In The First Place
I found out that there was a mix up in IA with my relocation (my boss is more technical than people based...one reason the corporate director has decided she needs to be my next boss), so she misunderstood the relo. program. All that being said, I just got a call from the relo program specialist today which got the wheels in motion for my move to my next job. There's so much to do between now and whenever my move date is I could easily be overwhelmed, but I've decided to trust God on this one.
The funny thing is, I've done this before. I've moved so many times before with this company (Hello! 5 summer internships while I was in college...let's not even start on the move to LA in the first place). The only time I ever stressed in the past was when I bought the house I'm in now...did I mention that I moved myself with a guy I could've married (my "boyfriend" from college) and the minister from my church (that I was dating at the time) along with a couple of friends from the singles ministry from my church. This move should be a piece of cake considering what I now know about people who say they're going to help you as opossed to the people who do (my ex-husband was spinning his wheels then, no different than he is now and Carlos chose to go to Houston for boy's weekend...but anyway).
I am in this move by myself, whether I want to be or not. This is what I've asked for (kind of like the whole kid thing). When I prayed to God for a child I heard nothing, and it's no different than what's been happening since I asked for this move. Sometimes one asks for things you didn't know you wanted until you have them because they make you better than you would've been if you'd never had them in the first place.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home