Symptoms Or Sins
Things have started spiraling out of control. I just finished another pound of strawberries, another pound of grapes, another bag of Salsitas (OMG...THE BEST CHIPS EVER!), and 32 oz. of orange juice. This comes after yesterday's pound of strawberries, grapes, two bags of Salsitas, and two t.v. dinners which I washed down with a few Heine's to celebrate my purchase of my new home and then polished off a bag of M&Ms for dessert. What is going on with me?!
Is it all the t.v. I've been watching (there just aren't enough court shows on t.v.)? Or maybe it's because I know there just isn't much to do out there in {insert small town name here}, IA? Or could it be that I haven't had a chance to vegetate in a hotel room & be awake in I don't know how long (I mostly slept in Paris)? Or maybe viewing email from work & blogging at will is my form of a vacation (or not) since it's like having a window on the plant without having to actually do anything about all the crap that's going on there (for the moment, anyway)? Or maybe it's all just my sinful, slothful side out of control...another form of procrastination when I know there's plenty I could (and should) be doing? Or maybe their just symptoms of PMS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home