Sunday, September 25, 2005

God Bless You

I heard on the radio today that Walmart is going to start selling "love toys" online! Then I came across this little video which seems to be another indication that folks position on sex is changing (no pun intended). The thing about it, I don't think there's anything wrong with sex (and certainly not with masturbation...it's a safe alternative to going out and randomly sleeping with someone).

Sex is a physical need (just like food and water), but sex is a Godly act. I think God created sex so people would procreate (something about "be fruitful & multiply"). And He made it feel so good because otherwise, people wouldn't want to have children (have you seen a birth? Whew!). It's been over 10 years and I've just started considering the possibility of maybe thinking about having another child if I ever marry again. But that's the key...marriage is for children. God created marriage to protect children. We're too selfish as humans to want to take care of little people and they need both parents.

So I think sex outside of marriage isn't bad (although the Christian church would say otherwise), but I do think it's not good if you're not in a commited relationship. Every time you have sex you create a soul tie (sex is a Godly act, remember), and you have to be careful who you tie yourself to. Until I marry again, I'm tied to God, thankful that He's blessed me with the gift of spontaneous sexual relief without having to have sex or masturbate. I take it as His version of having sex with me, and it gives a whole knew meaning to "God bless you". Come to think of it, orgasms are a lot like sneezes (as described in the book my mother gave me when I was 4 or 5 and asked where babies come from)...just on a much more pleasurable scale ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home