Thursday, September 29, 2005

A Hard Day

In the midst of what's been going on around here, some days are better than others. I've had a tough week (and if I listed everything that's been a challenge to me, we'd both be here for another week). I try to hold on to the good things, turning the negative into a positive to hold on to while God does whatever He's doing while I'm on hold listening to the message I've gotten every time I call Him in the last few weeks: "Due to the hurricane, Katrina, which has affected your area...".

Today was a hard day, but I try to focus on the positive. It came from "The Thought of the Day", which was posted on the board in the area that had a 14 K pound chemical release at my plant earlier this week (and that's a whole 'nother discussion). It read, "Some people get lost in thought because it's unfamiliar territory." With me being an overthinker, and the irony of the statement and situation itself, I'm going to leave the laughs to the people who understand. Simply put, I laughed when I saw it...and it made a hard day not as hard as it could have been.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger MsJ said...

hey girl,

i have been trying to call you, but the phone lines are down...both home and cell.

call me...

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger MsJ said...

hey girl,

i have been trying to call you, but the phone lines are down...both home and cell.

call me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home