My Neck...My Back
I feel like I have a telephone pole strapped to my spine right now! My back has been killing me ever since I made the drive to Dallas to evacuate (sitting for more than three hours exacerbates my back problems), and I'm feeling every minute of the 30.9 years of life in my body. I know this is a result of the car accident I had over 11 years ago when I totaled my car (it flipped three times and my head broke through the sunroof, compressing the vertibrae in my spine which has lead to chronic neck & back pain). I'm planning to drive home to FL this weekend and surprise my son with a visit because I know it's what he needs to press on through this difficult time without me there, but I'm willing to endure the pain in my neck & back from the drive because he is my heart, and my heart is more important than anything else.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home