Saturday, February 04, 2006

Breakfast In Bed, Best Week Ever, & Beer

This morning Shorty & I woke up early (as we always do) and watched a little t.v. together. When his favorite show came on at 8, I let him watch it on the big t.v. in the living room and went to my room to watch my Saturday morning shows on VH1. Shorty got hungry and made breakfast (eggs & turkey sausage) and brought mine to me in my bedroom. I said, "Gee thanks! Breakfast in bed AND Best Week Ever?! The only thing better would be a beer!" So he brought me one.

Afterward, I thought about it...beer with breakfast? Where did THAT come from? There's no where else that I know of where beer with breakfast is acceptable. Then I remembered...I live in south LA where alcohol is on the menu at all times, no matter what time of day. This is not a place I want to continue raising my child lest he hit his teens, lose his mind, and start drinking too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home