Focus
It's time for change in my life. I've allowed distractions in my life that've kept me from what I know I'm meant to be and kept me from doing what I was sent here to do (make the world a little bit better than it was when I came into it by taking care of this planet and the people on it). Last summer I went for one of my late day walks while ruminating on the events that transpired in Italy last February. I could literally feel my brain changing! I could feel myself leaving one phase and entering another. Katrina was just one distraction, but I'm ready to get back to what I'm supposed to be doing here, and not just on this planet.
It's time for me to re-focus...because the vertex is the point of all that is going on around me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home