Dee Dee
I'm so exhausted! After flying home yesterday, riding around my hometown for an hour in the evening, sitting with my mom in the hospital, reading late into the night, up at the crack of dawn today to go back to the hospital...I crashed when I got to my parents' house after I watched BWE. This is one of the reasons I didn't bring Shorty (as I've been ignoring the judgmental inquiries as to who I left him with). He's exhausting on a regular day, but to add him to these additional stresses would make me more testy than usual. Instead, I hope to finish some work while my dad rests, and find a way to convince him to go back to the hospital this evening. My mom's pretty bummed about being stuck there over another weekend, so I think it would be good for my dad & I to go back there this evening & keep her company. With that, I'm off for a power walk to wake up & then make lunch for my dad before I cajole him into changing clothes & going back to the hospital. Just call me Dee Dee the dutiful daughter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home